Invest in Apartment Buildings for Sale in Tennessee
When you think of Tennessee, you most likely think of Country Music, Graceland, and the Great Smokey National Park. How many times have you considered investing in multifamily properties in the Volunteer State? Tennessee has a lot to offer so be sure to start your search for apartment buildings for sale in Tennessee with an experienced commercial real estate broker.
8 Benefits of Investing in Tennessee Multifamily Properties
Besides having live music of all genres, and more than 180 recording studios utilized by more than 5,000 working musicians, Tennessee has much to offer its residents. This translates into stable tenants and rents for you as an investor. Consider these eight benefits of investing in Tennessee:
- Landlord Laws: Tennessee does not have rent control laws and offers landlords a less restricted way to evict tenants. They do have regulations that are a little stricter than other states like Alabama, but they’re not as restrictive as states like Oregon.
- Low Property Taxes: A state with low property taxes, Tennessee ranks 15th compared to the rest of the nation. They also have a low cost of living.
- Population Growth: It’s anticipated that the Greater Nashville area will see a population growth of more than 50% by 2045 according to the Nashville Business Journal.
- Growing Economy:
- Top Employers – Some of the state’s top employers include Vanderbilt University Medical Center, HCA Healthcare, Trane Company, Nissan North America, Middle Tennessee State University, and Amazon.
- Companies with Corporate Headquarters – Many big brands have their headquarters in Nashville. They include Bridgestone Americas, Dollar General, HCA Healthcare, and Ryman Hospitality Properties.
- Retirement Haven: Because of its tax-friendliness, the Volunteer State is becoming a retirement destination. Your retired tenants enjoy untaxed Social Security benefits and no state income tax.
- Millennial’s Paradise: Nashville has a vibrant arts and entertainment scene, a desirable trait for millennials. It also has many opportunities for professional growth.
- Renter’s Haven at Music City: People come from across the land to make it big in Music City. Renters account for nearly 46% of the total occupied housing.
- Extensive Healthcare System: Tennessee residents have a robust healthcare system to ensure they remain healthy and capable of living their lives fully.
Start Your Research by Hiring a Qualified Multifamily Property Broker
Find the best investment deals by working with a trustworthy real estate investment broker like The Estes Group. Our mission is to provide our clients with income-producing opportunities that fit their financial goals. We do this by taking an investor-focused approach to working with you.
We offer a full suite of commercial real estate services. Choose from such services as brokerage and transaction services, property and asset management, investments and acquisitions, development services, and court-appointed receiverships. We pride ourselves on helping each client reach their investment goals. Contact us today and discover the difference we can make in your portfolio.
Call us at 601-362-9633 or contact us online to find quality multifamily investment properties, including apartment buildings for sale in Louisiana.