Enhance Your Portfolio with an Alabama Apartment Complex
Finding the best choices in rental properties for your portfolio can be difficult. You want to ensure you make the right decision that leads you to a quick return on your investment. One state you may want to consider investing in is Alabama. Choose to begin your adventure by enlisting a reputable real estate broker’s services when looking for an Alabama apartment complex for sale.
3 Reasons to Make Alabama Your Next Investment Haven
You have many options, so why should you choose Alabama? Here are three reasons:
- Landlord-Friendly Laws: One item that makes being a landlord much more manageable is when the laws are in their favor. Alabama is one such state. Tenants are very aware if they don’t pay their rent, the courts will evict them. Because of this, you may find that your eviction rates are low.
- Low Property Taxes: Surprisingly, only Hawaii has lower property taxes than Alabama. As a landlord, you will have many expenses, but high property taxes won’t be one of them.
- Diverse Economy: The state boasts a wide variety of industries in which your future tenants may be gainfully employed:
- Manufacturing – Your tenants may have jobs at Polaris ATV or Remington Arms. The state is the second-largest producer of steel in the United States and is home to a Toyota plant in Huntsville and a Mercedes plant in Birmingham.
- Military – Alabama is home to two major Air Force bases, Gunter and Maxwell. There are plenty of officers and enlisted people who are looking for an apartment.
- Banking – Big banks like Graybar and Regents Bank employ many people.
- Defense – Alabama is home to many defense companies like Raytheon, Lockheed Martin, and Boeing, giving it the nickname of the ‘Pentagon of the South’. Here is where you find the origins of the Internet’s development, rocket production, and loads of R&D companies.
- Government – There are many state and federal jobs within Alabama, such as a recent move of professional positions within the FBI to Huntsville.
- Tourism – The Cotton State is a historian’s dream with all its civil war history. Additionally, there are beautiful beaches that attract out-of-towners who bolster the hospitality industry.
Work with an Experienced Alabama Real Estate Investment Broker
Look for a firm that delivers on their promise. At The Estes Group, we work from an investor-focused viewpoint and concentrate on income-producing opportunities, including multifamily complexes. We believe that the best service is provided at our firm when we keep up on local and global real estate investment markets.
You deserve to work with a company that focuses on your financial goals. We have the experience and knowledge you seek. We offer many more services than just purchases of apartment complexes. Look to us for brokerage and transaction services, property and asset management, investments and acquisitions, development services, and court-appointed receiverships. Contact us today for all your real estate investment needs.
Call us at 601-362-9633 or contact us online for assistance in finding quality multifamily investment properties, including Alabama apartment complexes for sale.